Monday 10 January 2005

Make mine a Tia Maria..

Yes - the Bug Hat is finished! It's a design from the "Junior Knits" book which I did in Rowan All Seasons Cotton in shades of mustard, dusky raspberry, and aubergine. Lots of stripes = lots of ends to seam in, but it seemed a good idea at the time. Looks great, but WAY too big for my daughter. Never mind. We live and learn. I think after all those ends I deserve a small glass of Tia Maria.. mmm.

The Military Jacket continues.. I'm almost at the armhole of the 2nd front. Why oh why did I choose such a LONG jacket?! The yarn is Wendy Elite Cotton Chenille in a faulous mink/chocolate variegated colourway which looks fab, but boy does it like to twist the night away.

One of these evenings I WILL get some photos added I promise..

Looking forward to tomorrow as it's Tuesday which means Knit Chat Club at Beatties in Wolverhampton for my lunchbreak from work. Best part of the day.

So.. that means my WIP count is now at the magical number 4 so I can officially Start A New Project! :-) It's going to be the lovely Clapotis in the cotton/rayon mix yarn which I mentioned earlier. I've already wound it into balls ready to go, so... I'm off to clapotie!


No comments: