Tuesday 26 April 2005

More goodies!

A few weeks ago I took out a 1 year subscription to the German "Sandra" knitting magazine - the English translation of course - my A-level German won't stretch that far! I used to have this magazine many years ago, and getting rid of my unwanted copies renewed my interest in it recently.
Well I received my first issue today - the May 2005 issue. There are lots of great patterns in there, not least the cover design:

More goodies!

Then there's this which I reckon would look great as a summer evening top:

Fancy wrap top

And I particularly like the waist shaping created by the cable patterning on this sweater:

Great waist!

I don't have time to scan all the patterns I like in there, but I'd recommend getting a peek for yourself. At £2 Sterling for 43 patterns I think it's great value!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Steph,
I love the patterns in that magazine...do you know if I can get the mag delivered to the US? In English of course?