Sunday 17 April 2005

Must.. stop.. buying.. pattern.. books..

It's just too tempting. Then I get frustrated cuz I've got a million other projects I want to do first. Then my DH gets cranky cuz all I think and dream about is knitting - constantly. ;-)

But until then, I have 2 more sources of temptation, namely:

VK Spring/Summer 2005

Imo, this is a fab issue of VK. There are loads of projects I like, not least this one:

Yummy summer cables

The other book I gave in to was a must-buy. It was on offer with "Knitting" magazine for the cost of the P&P only. Well how can you say "no" to that? It arrived a couple of days ago:

Fab book!

I have to say I didn't hold out much hope of actually liking that much in it, but I had to take a peek to find out. I was wrong! It's a great book, and has loads of patterns I like! Groan! I love the cardi on the cover which is done using 9 balls of Rowan All Seasons Cotton, which I already have in my stash although it's supposed to be earmarked for the Apricot Jacket from Rebecca 27. Hmm, decision time soon I think. There's also this one which I adore:

2000 beads..?!

It uses 10 balls of Rowan Cotton Glace and no less than 2000 (choke) tiny beads. I adore beads. I seem to collect them. But I've never knitted with them.

I think that may be about to change. :-)

No comments: