Wednesday 4 May 2005

That glorious English weather

I've just done my morning ritual of checking the weather for the day on my favourite forecasting site and decided that the weather has gone mad - or should that be typically English? I quote:

"..by Friday, a strengthening North-westerly wind will keep temperatures down across all areas, with the risk of snow across higher ground in Scotland".

Plus a quick glance at my local forecast shows me for the next few days the "real feel" temperature is struggling to stay above 10 degrees C.

Back on with the central heating, back out with the sweaters. I knew I cast on that mohair wrap last night for some reason - but more of that later. Gotta go to work now - better take my scarf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another Metcheck Fan! As a windsurfer (when I'm not knitting)it is a permanent fixture on my favourites menu. Love the scarf It reminds me of the beach, sun sand and yes definitly surf :)