Thursday 9 February 2006

A welcome sight

What a fabulous day! Incredibly blue sky, spring flowers starting to emerge, and sunshine all day. Still very cold, but a mood-lifter nevertheless.


Another welcome sight was handed to my by the postie this morning - my latest ebay win!

It's 550g of Garnstudio's Silke-Tweed yarn in a beautiful dusky pink (shade 15). It's my gift to myself for being a non-smoker for 9 days now. :-)

Have you checked out the amazing number of free patterns at the Garnstudio/Drops website? Brilliant!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Hurray - that's beautiful looking yarn & you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Well done on not smoking ! Will you buy yarn as a reward equal to what you would have spent on fags ? I think you should ! A great way to keep your resolve & buy fab yarn. :0)

MandellaUK said...

Congratulations Steph! You should be over the worst by now and treating yourself with yarn is a really good idea. Any thoughts on exactly what you're going to make with it?

scarletprincess said...

Hey Steph

Well done in your non smoking quest! I've looked at garnstudio and they send out free patterns with the yarn you buy from them. Non the less I bet the yarn you have is wonderful.

Hope to see you soon
Fi x