Thursday 14 February 2008

Feelin' the lurve

Look what DH brought home from work with him! A beautiful bouquet of roses and liles, just for me. They smell divine. :-)

Tonight we're cooking a tasty meal together after the girls have gone to bed - fillet steak, chips, onion rings, peas & grilled tomato, followed by meringue nests with fresh raspberries, double cream, and grated dark chocolate sprinkled over. Yum!

Here's what I've been working on since Saturday - the raspberry ripple babyghan for my expected new niece.

She's due on 12th April, but seeing as her brother arrived 5 weeks early (nearly 3 years ago now!), I thought I'd better get this blanket done now!

I'm using Sirdar Denim Sport Aran - a baby-friendly machine-washable soft yarn which is very quick to crochet in the Peephole Chevron Stitch from my stitch dictionary. It's three-quarters done already!

1 comment:

MandellaUK said...

Hope you had a great meal. The blanket is really pretty. I don't think I've ever seen Denim Aran in that colour before.