Saturday 31 May 2008

Knowing me, knowing you

There you go - a fact about me that's not in this tag: I love Abba songs, although they remind me of my parents' divorce, as that's when I heard them most!

Anyway,
CraftyPeach has tagged me, so here we go:

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Let me see, May/June 1998 - I was 2 months pregnant with my first daughter, working at the University of Wolverhampton, and also finishing off my Masters degree in Advanced Software Technology there. Wow, how life has changed!

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Find the paper copy of my driving license - not done yet. Why do organisations keep requesting to see the part which doesn't have your photo on as proof of ID? I just don't get it!
- Have a picnic lunch at the beach - done! A distinct lack of sun, although it was mild enough.
- Take youngest DD to a friend's fancy dress party - done (DD went as a red indian squaw, complete with fringed dress, face paints, and feather in her headband) and thoroughly enjoyed by all. :-)
- Get more laundry done after our visit up-country earlier in the week - done. How does laundry multiply so much when you go away for just a few days?
- Get an early night. Hmm, that one's debatable!

3. What are your favorite things to snack on?
Definitely oatcakes, then nuts (brazils and almonds), olives, cheese, raw carrot sticks, celery, the new Walkers crisps called
SunBites - delish!

4. Where are some places you've lived?
Various places in the West Midlands of England, and now Cornwall. I guess I'm a home bird!

5. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Do charity work during school hours, and spend the rest of the time with my daughters. Make regular donations to worthy causes. Buy DH the car of his dreams. Pay to have all our extension done right now. Always stay in the best hotels when visiting family and friends - our recent trip and hotel-stay was SOOOO lovely and relaxing.

6. What jobs have you done?
Saturday shop assistant, computer games programmer, software developer, systems analyst, business analyst - can you see a theme?!

7. Which other people would you like to know more about?
Your turn -
Alison, PurlPower, ScarletPrincess, and Iris. :-)

No comments: