Thursday 9 October 2008

Stalled

This week has flown past with no progress on anything craft-related other than house tidying in preparation for my relatives visiting this weekend.

It's a good thing though as it meant I had to sort out my project pile which was threatening to take up as much space as another armchair. There still seem to be too many projects, but the no-further-than-a-swatch ones have been sent home to the stash mountain, and the others have been neatly packed into the remaining bags. For now anyway.

There has been a minute amount of progress on the Snuggle blanket, probably last weekend. The only reason I know is because it looks different to the last WIP picture! I have been carrying it around with me every day, but even work lunch-breaks have been busy with other far less exciting activities.

Never mind. My family will be here for the next 4 days or so, then I should get some crafting time next week. Fingers crossed anyway!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Eeek! Hope you find some crafting time soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family.