Thursday 29 January 2009

Singing the Blues

This evening I finished another Pastiche Scarf - this time in shades of blue.
I absolutely love these colours and yarns together. They sing!

The combination of yarns makes for a luxurious feel to this scarf.

There is a broad mix including mohair, eyelash, ribbon, and wool slub yarns.

I'll be adding this to my etsy shop once I can get some daylight shots.

I'm not sure I'll be able to photograph it at home though, as work on our extension has finally started. Eeeek!

Excuse me whilst I walk around with blinkers on singing loudly for the next 3 months while the builder knocks holes in our lovely little bungalow - and hopefully repairs them too. Laa lala lala... ;-)

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Good luck with the building work!

Jules said...

That scarf is beautiful!

De 4 årstidene said...

What a cool and beautiful scarf!