Sunday 5 April 2009

Tofutsie socks and building blocks

The Kaibashira socks are done - they have been for a while but now we have the computer back so I can show you - woohoo!

They only took about half the ball of Tofustsies, so now I have 46g left - obviously I need to make more socks for my daughters.

I've got all the way down to the toe of my very first own-design cuff-down lacy rib sock, only to find that it's used too much yarn. Poo.

I will persevere though - 46g of yarn is too much to waste!

The other thing that's progressing is the extension - we're now up to roof level:

The window and french doors should be in place soon too, then we're on the internals - yay!

1 comment:

Colette said...

What a shame about running out of yarn for the sock. DO you used 2 circular needles when knitting socks? I have been given a book on the magic loop method. This uses just one very long circular needle. My head hurts just reading the book!!!