Thursday 14 October 2010

Creative supplies

I've introduced a new section to my shop recently - Creative Yarn Packs.

There are lots of crafters out there making beautiful cards, toys, textile art, etc, all using small lengths of various yarns and other materials in their creations.

I happen to have a huge stash collected over several years of yarn-addiction that needs to be tamed in size.

Hence the new section.

I love the colourways that are emerging - for example the ones pictured here - Passionate Purples and Monochrome Mania.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I saw on a blog somewhere a tutorial to make bangles with scrap yarn (just wrapped around wood or tubing). They looked great! Maybe you could use some of your yarn for those?

You could also look at listing on http://efreeme.com - it's totally free to sell.