Monday 7 March 2011

The sunshine effect

The Giotto scarf is finished, fringed, and available to buy in my Etsy shop.

I love it! I may have to make one of these for myself...

I've also finished a project for my eldest daughter's flute teacher. She's expecting her first baby soon, and my daughter wants to give her a special gift. 

This teacher has put a lot of effort and time into inspiring and encouraging my daughter with her flute playing, so I wanted to give some of that effort back.

So here is what she'll be receiving shortly - a pair of baby converse bootees that I crocheted from Suzanne Resaul's fabulous free pattern in Ravelry.

Soooo cute!

2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Adore those baby Converse sneakers! Also think it's great that you gifted the teacher with such a great item. Crafters are always so giving with their work.

Daisy said...

Love the Converse bootees, very cool!