Thursday 3 January 2013

Minute by minute

I was going to show you my latest delicious teal chunky baby alpaca from the last dyepot session, but the weather had other ideas. Today was overcast and dark, with lights needed on indoors all day.

No amount of tweaking with my photo editing software would give me accurate enough results, so I abandoned the photos.


Instead here is a glorious photo of a Perranporth sunset at its best.

We are so lucky to live so close to this beach, and really should visit it a lot more than we do!

I'll be keeping an eye on the sunrise and sunset times over the next few weeks as they gradually increase to bring us more glorious sunshine hours each day.

Very soon we'll be welcoming Spring!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

JEALOUS!!!
I would love to live near the sea.
And you're right, lets be positive and think that spring is just round the corner.